The winners will be selected by a panel of judges who are looking at a range of criteria including market opportunity, scalability and growth potential, innovation and creativity, calibre of founder and team, and last but not least, women impact.
Prizes:The top team from each China round will receive:
• Spot to pitch on international stage at finals in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• Week-long boot camp (September 11-15, 2017) in Beijing, China consisting of talks and panels relating to globalization, the Chinese market and the latest technology trends, visits to leading tech companies, networking opportunities, and personalized pitch preparation workshops (accommodation covered)
Pass to the She Loves Tech 2017 Conference in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• A trip to Israel sponsored by the Israeli government to meet with top mentors and leading Israeli technology companies and special access to Israel's largest innovation festival DLD festival, held on September 1-3, 2017 (does not include flights, all ground expenses will be covered)
• 2-months of rent free work space in selected Tech Temple locations
Access to Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference’s (OTEC) resources (including but not limited to visa, business establishment and investment matching support in Beijing, China)
• Opportunity to apply for the Phoenix Program grant of 100,000 RMB in Beijing’s Chaoyang District
• Listed in 36Kr Investor Assistant, one of China’s leading startup databases, which has access to 8000 investors
Extensive media exposure including features in 36Kr, All China Tech, E27, ELLE and other leading media outlets etc.
• Automatic spot in the semi-finals of the 2017 Tencent Startup Competition
• Access to Plug and Play’s ecosystem (including well-known investment firms, corporate strategic partners and fortune 500 companies)
• Mentorship with Chinaccelerator
• Other Mentorship, Networking and Investment Opportunities*More prizes to be announced soon
Learn more at www.shelovestech.org